Thursday, April 19, 2012

directions to bush from st petes

please can anyone give me simple directions to bush gardens from st petes last time we went we got hopelesly lost and me an him in doors nearly got divorced thankyou



directions to bush from st petes


when you exit BG, turn left and head towards Busch Blvd. At Busch Blvd, turn right. You will go a few miles before you see the signs for I-275 Southbound. Take I-275 Southbound all the way to St. Pete



directions to bush from st petes


check out mapquest i did a lot of driving in florida last year and found mapquest brilliant never missed a turn




Exit I-275 at exit No 17.




Without knowing exactly where you are starting from, take the quickest route to get on I-275 North in St. Pete. Stay on I-275 N. accross the Howard Frankland bridge into Tampa. Just after downtown Tampa (which will be on your Right) the interstate splits. Stay to the Left to remain on I-275 North (Right goes to I-4 to Orlando). Stay on I-275 North and exit at the Busch Blvd exit. Head East on Busch Blvd for about 10-15 minutes, after you pass 30th Street, the Busch Gardens entrance will be on your Left. The drive will be about 30-45 minutes or so depending on where you are starting from. Rush hour Mon-Fri 7-9am 4-6:30pm will add some time to the drive, especially through Tampa.




Sorry I followed hildyi directions. which she gave from Busch Gardens, Dashers wanted it from the opposite direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment