Thursday, April 19, 2012

help me please

We are going to arrive in Destin on July 7th. We are bringing our 3 boys and my parents. We are not real big on the ';tourist traps'; since this is our first time to come and visit would anyone be able to give me a couple of ideas on where to eat that are reasonably priced? Also, what would be the ';one'; thing that we should not miss doing? I am really worried about the sharks and rip tides how far out should I let my boys go? I would really appreciate some advice and help Thank-you yall have a good nite

help me please

Just got back from sandestin, stayed at the Luau, and had a wonderful time. all the restaurants at the resort are pricey so stay away from them. As for the beach ,kids go out as far as 40 yrds in the water depending on the sand dunes in the water. have a good time

help me please

Thank you for the info greatly appreciated

  • nail polish
  • ittwit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment