Sunday, April 15, 2012

Google Earth

Hi all,



Anyone using google earth to help plan there routs in florida.





Max



Google Earth


yes i%26#39;ve looked at the route from the airport to my hotel and my hotel to disney. its quite good watching it show the way with a landscape view. i%26#39;ll still use mapquest for the directions though.



Google Earth


Good, I have used it to help plan my 14 days in august and also used it in conjunction with my sat nav, although I can not get a valid gps signal as I am still in the uk, I managed to pinpoint a riverboat cruise in fort lauderdale so hopefully when I arrive in florida I will be able to press a couple of buttons and it will take me there.





Max




Hi,





Please can someone tell me how you do this, I don`t have much luck when I try to see our accomodation never mind plan the route from the airport. Any advice much appreciated - we fly into Orlando Airport and are staying at Cypress Pointe.





Thanks x




KatiesMum, try using Google Maps instead.




KatiesMum, if those are the Cypress Pointe Grand Villas on 8651 Treasure Cay Lane, their website has very good directions from the Orlando airport.



And Google Maps will give you both a printable map and directions from the airport.




Hi katies mum,



First you need to download google earth from





http://earth.google.com/





install it and away you go.





Max




hi



I use google earth to look at the hotels we will be staying at were they are near by places for food and shopping and if they are near major road ect i find it very good




Thanks everyone, I`ll have a go and let you know!




Hi, I`ve just downloaded it, think this was my problem (didn`t realise you had to do this) have just seen my house and our 2 cars in the drive!! pretty scary.. big brother is watching!!





Thanks again, will hop over to Orlanod later and have a good look.




Hi again ,



Glad you found it kates mum, my town has just been put on in hi res before it was just the roads painted in. Going off what I can see the images they use are about two years old so it%26#39;s not that scary and not live as some people think. Looking forward to europe getting our own satalite system for gps.





Max


  • makeup art
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment